Monday, July 2, 2012

2 comments:

  1. Heh ! love it.

    Here in "no-power", VA., I actually have power. Suffered no more than a few flickers.

    This neighborhood I am in is sheltered somewhat by the lay of the land and buried power lines. The Storm came barreling over the mountain range.

    But just up the road a short ways all heck broke loose. They were a few miles further away from the "shade" of the mountains.

    We were lucky. Thank God for our location. Certainly thankful the AC crapped out early in the week instead of later in the week (last week)

    The temp Friday and Saturday was well over a 100 degrees and I couldn't hardly breathe when I went outside for anything.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Well I am happy you have power Matt... I know its hot as you know what here as well... Senior is out working in this mess..but thankfully today is his busiest day of this week.
      Last night at 11 it was still over 95 here, and we got some really bad thunder boomers ourselves...so stay cool up there as best as you can..

      Delete