Imagine the prospect of foreign governments with the knowledge of individual gun owners in the United States... Its an incredibly scary thought..... The basic sentiment of the UN is governments gets the right to own guns and protect the people..not individual citizens..
http://www.foxnews.com/world/2012/07/11/un-arms-treaty-could-put-us-gun-owners-in-foreign-sights-say-critics/
two words "BULL SHIT" Guns ownership and selling will go black market
ReplyDeleteyep! however it is all ready getting there...
DeleteWill November hurry up and get here so we can get this fool out of the White House. Damn. I don't care about other countries but this is America. Obama is going to keep messing around and there will be another march on the White House. This time we'll talk guns! Rob is right. I am going to buy spares as long as I can so I'll have extras when the time comes. the rat
ReplyDeletenovember seems so far away right now... I too wish it would get here faster, Just so all the stress surrounding it would go away. I fear he will somehow get another 4 years, and we are preparing for that.
DeleteYes, buy spares and pay cash when you can.. leave no paper trail. : )