Thursday, July 19, 2012

The Presidential Visit..

Our Illustrious leader has decided to come to town to campaign. There are lines of his followers-those souls who do not care of his policies, or the direction he is leading our country towards. They do not care that he is the worse President in History..All they care about is that he gives them freebies and he is black. They waited in line since Monday to grab a free ticket so they may catch a glimpse of their leader. 
One news station asked If people would wait to see him..I commented that " I waited to see Reagan..but not this President". We do have better things to do, Once Senior is done for the day we plan on checking out a new little splash park. Maybe even grab a burger on the way home..I could go for a good cheeseburger today...

The weather has turned perfect for the Presidential event..a strong line of storms has made its way through, soaking all those waiting. Yes that is a smile you see on my face..  : )  All I can say is that Mother Nature must hate Obama too!    Wow ! it is really pouring now.. "Welcome to the Sunshine State Mr. President" !!!!  

Small Business Protesters are out braving the elements as well, I wish I had more notice so I could have joined them.  After he insulted us they way he did, I would have loved to have stood there with a poster of my own. So here is the welcome he will receive as his motorcade pulls in....   : )

4 comments:

  1. Yea we get the idiot here for two days. He is here in Orlando tomorrow. Yipe. I am so happy I could vomit...;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. traffic in orlando all ready sucks, so I can imagine the nightmare when he pops in to town and roads are closed etc... Maybe Mother nature will unleash her fury again in Orlando like she did today..

      Delete
  2. Ohhh, look at all the 'felons' in the picture, you know 0bama signed an executive order to make protesting in his presence a felony.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. that wouldnt suprise me if he actually did do that.... Infact I half expect it.

      Delete