Sunday, July 15, 2012

Wheels for the Wounded


Friday night I backed out my beautiful Jeep , washed him up, vacuumed him out and got him all pretty for the 4th Annual " Wheels for the Wounded Show, Shine and Swap". 
You ask what that is? well it is a jeep show of course!  All proceeds went to benefit the Wounded Warrior Foundation..so yes we jumped on board with it.
Okay, before anyone asks...I guess I should also mention that none of these Jeeps on this post are mine... I WISH..but they are "Show Jeeps".... 
I was so excited driving down to it. And once there we felt like kids in a candy store..there was so, so, so many jeeps...probably hundreds and more kept coming in.. Jeeps there in all sizes, and big money ones too..like the high dollar rock crawlers...



Zombie Apocalypse Jeep..Owned by "Spikes Tactical"

 In fact I don't think the organizers expected such a huge turn out. I say that because there was only a small handful of vendors probably less then 5.
The best one we found was Spiderweb Shades, this guy made an inventive product for all jeep owners,its literally a shade that stretches under neath your hard or soft top, so that when you decide to go topless on a nice day, the sun won't bake you. Senior let me get one, and I LOVE IT.




Anyways, hanging around down at the Jeep Show was a fun time and all proceeds went to Wounded Warriors which is so near and dear to our heart.





2 comments:

  1. that sounds like an awesome time! and benefiting a good organization to boot!

    your friend,
    kymber

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. yes it was...they raised over 5,000.00 for the wounded warriors...awesome!

      Delete