Wednesday, July 18, 2012
Welcome New Followers
I got some new followers to my Clothesline. A big WELCOME goes to LOTTA JOY, JOAN and
2 A MAMA... Thanks to all of you for thinking enough of my little blog to hit the follower button. Sometimes it may be hard, but I will try my best to reply to any and all comments you make.
2 A MAMA has a cool little blog..so go check her out at http://2a-mama.blogspot.com/
and then there is LOTTA JOYS : http://littlelottajoy.blogspot.com/
also as we have all seen on Kymbers blog, Lotta is quite the artist! very talented ! I would love to commission her one day to do something of our 2 boys.. : )
So if you all ready havent done so, stop by and tell them Hello..
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

Aww, thanks for the plug! :)
ReplyDeleteohh you are welcome..I did try to "follow" it but did not see the button..
Delete