Secondly this morning, over the past weekend We worked in our spare room got out a guest bed, and bought some more shelving for our food supplies. In the white boxs is our current haul from the LDS. not quite to our goal yet, but getting there slowly as finances allow.
Lastly this morning, I am reading on US News that Americans fear Obamas re-election 2:1. I too am in fear, it is a very real possibility, especially if we don't pick a strong republican nominee. Senior and I are preparing for 4 more years of BO and his BS. But, we do have a voice and it is called VOTING. and if you don't get out and vote, then you don't have a reason to complain. BO is going to try every dirty trick in the book to win, and I am positive one will be to replace Biden with Hillary. And then there is the numerous voter fraud that will go on. So it is up to us to create a revolution in the voters box, and make him a one-termer.
As long as it isn't Ron Paul, I will vote for whomever the Republican nominee is.
ReplyDeleteIf it's Ron Paul, I don't know what I'll do....
Matt- If he is our candidate I will....well hell I don't know what I will do either. That possibility is scary too!. I think New Hampshire will tell the tale of who the top 2 could be.
ReplyDeleteI don't trust him at all. He did it once they will try again.
ReplyDeletei looooove the paint job! it's awesome! and your food storage room is coming along nicely too! keep adding as finances allow - that's what we do - and your food storage will continue to grow!
ReplyDeleteyour friend,
kymber