Senior finally took the new baby out to shoot. He loved it, says it has very little recoil. So of course I can't wait to have my turn at it when the kids are in school and I can enjoy a nice quiet range day.
I Told Senior a fellow blogger "Odysseus" was interested in the ease of field stripping it...so here is a few pics..
As you see it breaks down very easy. The upper receiver flips up after the push button latch is pressed. You then pull the bolt assembly group to the rear and with a down ward motion, it will slide right out. And that is it-- so easy a caveman could do it!
Nice report mom, well done Senior.
ReplyDeleteVery nice report, the reason I asked is because I get paranoid about corrosive ammo and typically field strip the gun at the range for some Windex and Hoppe's 9 before taking it home for a more complete cleaning.
ReplyDeleteGotta love commie guns for being easy to take care of though.