Thursday, March 1, 2012

I am Saddend

I am sad today at the sudden passing of Andrew Breitbart. He was a great conservative journalist that loved his country and family. He stayed true to himself and to his beliefs and never caved in to the  pressures of the mainstream media or to the liberals.  He  founded several different conservative websites, and was the original "behind the scene" guy on the Drudge Report. A guest caller on  the Neil Boortz show said it best this morning: " It is like a Super Nova has just occured within the conservative movement"

I pray for his family and friends....RIP Andrew.. You will be greatly missed.....




" I love my job. I love fighting for what I believe in. I love having fun while doing it. I love reporting stories that the Complex refuses to report. I love fighting back, I love finding allies, and—famously—I enjoy making enemies.

Three years ago, I was mostly a behind-the-scenes guy who linked to stuff on a very popular website. I always wondered what it would be like to enter the public realm to fight for what I believe in. I’ve lost friends, perhaps dozens. But I’ve gained hundreds, thousands—who knows?—of allies. At the end of the day, I can look at myself in the mirror, and I sleep very well at night." - Andrew Breitbart

8 comments:

  1. I really liked this guy, if for nothing else, for the fact that the liberals were truly afraid of him. He was fearless, and wouldn't give in for anything.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Which causes me and I am sure others to wonder, if it really was by natural causes. Because when he spoke at CPAC, he was concerned over death threats that he had been getting. I wonder if the LA Police are just saying that reason, until they can further investigate.

      Delete
    2. I heard a couple of people on the radio mentioning some prior heart issues a year or so ago. But I would like to see an autopsy done by several unconnected Drs. Just to rule out any possible foul play.

      Delete
  2. JUGM - i am saddened with you. your friend,
    kymber

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. everytime I read his words....I want to cry, this really does sadden me.

      Delete
  3. Read a bit of your blog after seeing your comment elsewhere, PISSED's I think. You just hit my blogroll aas well.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much stopping by, I really appreciate it.

      Delete