Saturday, February 11, 2012

My Sisters Memory Album Pics

Today is the party and the day that I get to unveil the memory album I have worked so hard on for my sister.I had many pictures and letters from friends and family to incorporate. It took me a month to complete the 42 pages that are wrapped up in this special album. Its so thick that Senior and I had to use mini bungee cords, to get it to close so that I may be able to wrap it.

So as promised to some of my followers who requested I do so, I have posted pics of my handy work. One of my followers who is also a good friend "Patti" came over one day and lent a hand, she is the complete oracle of scrapbooking and I really do appreciate all  her advice and help. For Kymber, you asked several times to see some of the pages..so here you go, these are my favorites....

The "young girl" pages are courtesy of Patti








4 comments:

  1. That is awesome to have done such loving work for your sister.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. TY Mama Bear.. We gave it to her last night and she got all weepy eyed.

      Delete
  2. it's just after 5am...i have had a pretty grueling day...migraine is now just a lingering headache...but i am pretty beaten up and haven't gotten any sleep tonight. gonna try to go to bed soon.

    coming here and finding this beautiful memento of your sister's life and the fact that you remembered that i was so interested in seeing it...i guess just kind of makes up for the long, drawn out day i have had.

    oh man...your sister is going to cry. you have documented her life so beautifully and she will love this! you did an amazing job, my friend!

    oops, forgot that i had just been cutting onions. must run now. eyes all blurry from the onions.

    thank you, sweet friend! your friend,
    kymber

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ohhh feel better soon my friend. Thanks for taking the time at 5am, to gander at my post. I am glad it could in a small way help you feel better. Yes she balled her eyes out when I presented it to her. I am sure today she will sit and read all the letters and cards that are entwined in it.

      Delete