Tuesday, February 7, 2012
NatGeo-DoomsDay Preppers
Tonight is the premier of this seasons "Doomsday Preppers" Senior and I have been waiting with much anticipation. If you can't be home to watch it, and you have a DVR then set it. It is a series worth watching and something you don't want to miss.
Also..another TV tidbit, Next Tuesday @10pm on the History Channel, starts the new season of TOP SHOTS. with host Colby Donaldson. If you have never watched, its a competition type show pairing teams against each other until one person is left standing, here is a link to the shows website:
TOP SHOTS
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

I have been waiting for doomsday preper, Should be interesting.
ReplyDeleteit is..they did like three or four episodes last year, so I was happy to see another season. Very informative. I also like it because it gave us some good ideas in to prepping, they don't just show people with lots of acreage, living on a mountainside, they highlight folks like you in me living in cities, urban areas, and apartments etc...
Delete