Tuesday, February 21, 2012

Spam Can Ammo and other things....

 Last night we went shopping for A Mosin Nagant, Senior has been wanting a good reliable Russian rifle. So again we were back at one of our local stores, and found they had a couple for a pretty good deal, for some reason he decided to wait, and opted to buy the crimson trace laser grips for his Glock...  Ok, so now I am jealous.  I got a new set of "Hot Pink" ear protection, now I am shopping around for pink or purple shooting glasses. Afterall, a girl needs to look stylish while killing zombies!

Then I came across a this:  "Spam Cam Ammo" I thought it cool, and worthy of mention on my blog, I guess I am just out of the loop of things, as I have never seen ammo this way...





My new IPOD came today, its really small...I almost feel like I have been ripped off..But I like it because it has the fitness tracker on it, so now It will measure how far and how many calories I burn while walking/exercising.
I got Senior a XBOX kinect game he has been wanting.. BLACKWATER...totally cool, looks hard though. Seems to be  a sort of "training game" as you are virtually shooting and dodging bad guys...hmmm maybe its something to do when we aren't at the range....

1 comment:

  1. The "spam can" is an excellent way to purchase ammo because it is usually the cheapest way and the best for long term storage .

    ReplyDelete