Monday, February 13, 2012

Why Samuel L. Jackson voted for Obama

I have made a promise to myself to never watch another movie with either Samuel L. Jackson or Morgan Freeman. Why? Because of the way they have thrown down the race card in reference to the President. Mr. Jackson has all ready been outspoken on BO, but his latest interview with Ebony Magazine really outraged me. The sentiments expressed are why so many voted for the President. They don’t care about his politics; they only cared about his color.

"I voted for Barack because he was black. 'Cuz that's why other folks vote for other people — because they look like them ... That's American politics, pure and simple. [Obama's] message didn't mean [bleep] to me."

Jackson then went on to drop the N-word several times when discussing Obama, telling the mag, "When it comes down to it, they wouldn't have elected a [bleep]. Because, what's a [bleep]? A [bleep] is scary. Obama ain't scary at all. [Bleeps] don't have beers at the White House. [Bleeps] don't let some white dude, while you in the middle of a speech, call [him] a liar. A [bleep] would have stopped the meeting right there and said, ‘Who the [bleep] said that?' I hope Obama gets scary in the next four years, 'cuz he ain't gotta worry about getting re-elected."

Smacks of ... Obama needs to Black it up.
     


Mr. Jackson lost all crediblity with me as an educated actor ( not that he ever had any) but his poor grammer and profanity only made him look like he was from the ghetto.
My question to him would be this : "If a black conservative such as Alan West was running for President, would you vote for him? If he were the only black in the presidential race, and you wanted a black in the white house, would you cast your ballot in his favor"? 
One thing Mr. Jackson said that will ring true if the President is re-elected. Obama will get scary in the next 4 years..... 

2 comments:

  1. I didn't see the interview but most of the Hollywood crowd makes me throw up a little in my mouth. Remember when BO was elected and a majority of stars made the commercial stating "They would serve" or something to that effect. I was livid.
    They were acting as if he were a king and they were subjects. A politician is elected to serve the PEOPLE not the other way around as BO and others seem to think. I am trying very hard not to contribute another penny to movies of actors I know for a fact who are being idiots and I loved all of Samuel Jackson's movies. I don't think any of them (Hollywood) would support Alan West because of his race. He is one man you can look at and listen to and not think "color"

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes I remember that commercial, it was nauseating. I always liked Morgan Freeman, until he pulled the race card and became so outspoken as well. I can't even read the "Alex Cross" novels anymore that James Patterson wrote because Freeman played that character in a movie. Everytime I pick one of those up, I now associate them with Morgan Freeman...

      Delete