I gave you an award on my blog!! http://tslbf.blogspot.com/2012/02/we-gots-awarded-lot.htmlAs to your post. I wish this was getting more publicity. Yet another lovely thing swept quietly aside in hopes no one notices.
I know Lila..you and me both. I live in a navy town, with three bases withen miles of each other, and you can see the effects daily.... Oh yeah! a major award... I will go there now and check it out, and post about it...Yippee I'm excited.
This is sad,and needs to be getting a lot more attention,thanks for sharing. Blessings Jane
My husband is a 20 year Navy Veteran, and this is a subject very near and dear to our hearts. So i do try to keep up to date on it.
I gave you an award on my blog!! http://tslbf.blogspot.com/2012/02/we-gots-awarded-lot.html
ReplyDeleteAs to your post. I wish this was getting more publicity. Yet another lovely thing swept quietly aside in hopes no one notices.
I know Lila..you and me both. I live in a navy town, with three bases withen miles of each other, and you can see the effects daily....
DeleteOh yeah! a major award... I will go there now and check it out, and post about it...Yippee I'm excited.
This is sad,and needs to be getting a lot more attention,thanks for sharing. Blessings Jane
ReplyDeleteMy husband is a 20 year Navy Veteran, and this is a subject very near and dear to our hearts. So i do try to keep up to date on it.
Delete