Lots of folks were coming out of the weather to browse the different vendors, there are lots of colorful folks there. The smell of freshly popped kettle corn hung in the air. samples were being given out, and the youngest wanted a bag.
One of my reasons for going, is I am kicking around starting a "Survival Store. or Military Surplus Store" So Senior said, lets go and see if there is anyone selling these items, if not...then we can buy some stock and rent a booth.
Upon pulling up we saw the Camoflauged Jeep out front..didn't take long to find someone beat me to the punch.... Oh well!
The fun thing about flea markets, is you can find pretty much ANYTHING... LIKE :
![]() |
| 1970s Incense...ick! |
![]() |
| This Great Wooden Ammo Box from the Military Surplus Guy |
And its only at a Flea Market, that at the restaurant you can find: Deep Fried Candy Bars, Twinkies, and Oreos... sorry no pic though...But I swear it was on the menu.
and yes upon leaving our boys did manage to each get a bag of gummy worms, and Kettle Corn....Mom got 2 new back scratchers, and her favortie Sesame Sticks... : )






Flea Markets and thrift stores are the BEST!
ReplyDeleteI know! I love browsing both..if you look really hard they can be a preppers paradise
Deletei agree with Annabelle. and i looooove those barrels - i want 20!!!
ReplyDeleteyour friend,
kymber
Me too..I really liked them.....I had so many ideas pop in to my head when saw them
Delete