Sunday, September 9, 2012

Afternoon Storms and Rainbows


We had some pretty good storms here last week. So in thinking of Kymber and all her sky pics, I took some storm pics.
I always like the sound of a good Thunderstorm, the downpour of rain, watering the grass, trees and flowers. After a hot humid day, it just cools things off. The sky just opens up, and for a few split second we are reminded of just how little we really are.


 
Then there are the Rainbows, I love rainbows and all that they mean. God Promises....  We get some pretty good ones here after a hard storm.



This is the first time though, that I have captured a complete bow. I feel that maybe this is the Lords way of telling us that things will be okay, and that there is nothing so big on this Earth that he can't handle. It is a sign for us not to worry.



4 comments:

  1. oh what a beautiful post gurlie...are ya trying to get me all mushy! i love those rainbows, God's promises indeed - he says so right in the Bible - i love that quote! those are such pretty pics and our skies have been looking similar the past few days, minus the rainbows. i love a good thunderstorm too. thanks again for sharing.

    your friend,
    kymber

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I knew you would.... Did yall get any of that tropical storm leslie?

      Delete
  2. Nice, very nice. Please keep Senior healthy.

    ReplyDelete