Wednesday, September 5, 2012

Taken 2..Out October 5th

Senior and I absolutly LOVED the first "TAKEN" movie with Liam Neesan. It is one of those movies you can watch over and over and never get tired of, Liam really kicks butt in it, and he has some great one liners too!  I am such a huge fan of his and I know MAMA BEAR is as well.
If you have never seen it, then please go rent it- it is a movie that every parent should watch.

So with all that being said, imagine my surprise this morning when I jumped on youtube and saw the trailor for TAKEN  2--I did not think they could top the original but they have.


8 comments:

  1. You know I positively love this man in a movie. I did not know there is a Taken 2...I will for sure be watching for it. Maybe Papa Bear and I can arrange another date night in the future. My last date with Papa Bear and Liam was The Grey, I loved it too. Thanks for the heads up!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love his acting abilities.
    I write and maintain a blog which I have entitled “Accordingtothebook” and I’d like to invite you to follow it.. I’m your newest follower.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Did I hear somewhere that Liam Neesan is converting to Islam?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I just googled that..and while he did mention it while filming this movie..he did not follow through is not giving up his catholic faith.

      Delete