Aerosmith, is one band that I grew up listening to, and liked. Especially Joe Perry, the lead guitarist. He is an amazing talent, and now I have learned is a gun enthusiast and Pro-Second Amendment.
He was on this past weeks episode of "Sons of Guns" (which I missed somehow-but will have to look for the repeat.) He brought them a black powder Lyle Cannon that is in his collection to be restored. Then in true "Red Jacket Style" used it to blow up a pirate ship.
Aerosmiths Leader Joe Perry talks "Sons of Guns', classic firearms and defending the Second Amendment


It is a wicked looking little cannon, I am not sure if I would fire the thing but they are experts and checked it out.
ReplyDeleteyea i am awaiting the re-run so I can watch the clean up job they did on it.
DeleteThe normal procedure is for them to show the previous weeks (that would be the one with Perry) in the hour before the current episode - so you should be able to see it next week. Might even be worth watching again for those of us who did manage to see it ;-)
ReplyDeleteYea, I am setting it in the DVR just incase I miss it ..again! : (
Delete