Sunday, September 23, 2012

Blogger Cookoff Contest

We have gotten together with  K over at Planning and Forsight and Mama Bear of  Challanged Survival are calling all  cooks for a Bloggers Cook off . If you are interested in participating the deadline is SATURDAY the 29th, 11:59pm.

So you have a few days to plan a what you would like to enter
here is the contest rules:


 1- Pictures have to be posted!!!
2- Recipes have to be included ( bonus points for old family recipes ).
3- Presentation matters
4- A cheap bottle of wine has to be included ( exemptions for AA or any other reason really )
5- The post title has to be " Blogger Cook Off Entry" or something???? to identify it.
6- Entrants have one vote, but cannot vote for themselves. ( To prevent a six way tie of 1 vote )
7- Sunday the 30th of September is the posting date. Voting begins through the comments section on Monday the 1st of October

5 comments:

  1. Next Sunday the 30th is the cookoff- registration before Sat the 29th @ 11:59pm

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Posting off cookoff photos are Sunday the 30th - Voting opens on Monday the 1st....

      Delete
    2. oh geez...I am thinking today was the 30th! its been one of those weeks !!! lol. Thanks for the clarity. I will update the post..

      Delete
    3. Np- Also if any other entrants would like to register, please post on comments section on planningandforesight.blogspot.com . I don't want to miss anyone on the cookoff voting post ( I'll be posting all of them on my blog with links to your sites )

      Delete
  2. Darn it, wish I would have seen this before I cut up the boneless leg of lamb that I smoked this afternoon. It was looking pretty good until the knife got to it. Oh well, maybe something else, that is if I get in the cooking mode before next weekend.

    ReplyDelete