hahahah...did you see the funny I posted for you yesterday?
awww no. Will shoot over to your place now and check it out.
bahahahahahahah! poorly-placed plant indeed! bhahahahahahah!your friend,kymber
she gives ostriches a bad name...
she gives plants a bad name - bahahahahahahahah!
did you ever read my post about the Cat from hell?
Ya'll must have a 'different' view of poorly place up there in the frozen north - it looks to me like it was extremely well placed (some strategery involved no doubt).......'-) BTW - still looking for a pink Walther to lure you south.
anonymous, buddy - you find a pink walther and i am there - bahahahahahah! yer awesome btw!JUGM - i read all about the cat from hell but honestly didn't know what to say...i have never met a cat like that.
oh and anonymous - do you have a blog??? i would love to read it!
Anon: I am South.. : ) Kymber: Okie dokie artichokie : ) I knew you being a cat person, would like it.
hahahah...did you see the funny I posted for you yesterday?
ReplyDeleteawww no. Will shoot over to your place now and check it out.
Deletebahahahahahahah! poorly-placed plant indeed! bhahahahahahah!
ReplyDeleteyour friend,
kymber
she gives ostriches a bad name...
Deleteshe gives plants a bad name - bahahahahahahahah!
Deletedid you ever read my post about the Cat from hell?
DeleteYa'll must have a 'different' view of poorly place up there in the frozen north - it looks to me like it was extremely well placed (some strategery involved no doubt).......'-)
DeleteBTW - still looking for a pink Walther to lure you south.
anonymous, buddy - you find a pink walther and i am there - bahahahahahah! yer awesome btw!
DeleteJUGM - i read all about the cat from hell but honestly didn't know what to say...i have never met a cat like that.
oh and anonymous - do you have a blog??? i would love to read it!
DeleteAnon: I am South.. : )
ReplyDeleteKymber: Okie dokie artichokie : ) I knew you being a cat person, would like it.