Shiver Me Timbers! In honor of National Speak Like a Pirate Day, The President Hosted this Scurvy Dog today at the White House...
I will leave it up to you to caption the picture...use your imagination and be as creative as you like.....
Obama: "You know my ideas of sharing the wealth are no different from piracy.. like you, I plunder and pilage. only I call it "redistribution of wealth"
Pirate Captain: "aye, now show me the rum and bring out the wenches" !
I have no idea what happened to the gold in Fort Knox
ReplyDeleteor
I can't give a speech for you. They don't know how to spell ARRRRGGGHHH on the teleprompter
ha ha ha ha! Good one Mama!
DeleteWe pirate's want to follow in your footsteps, me bucko. You have plundered and sacked this country, me hardy. And we want to be able to do the same.
ReplyDeletethats good!
DeleteWow, a picture of two guys talking. One is a liar,a cheat, a thief. The other one appears to be a pirate!ha ha ha
ReplyDeleteI just wish he would give up this president stuff and get his own TV show.
ReplyDeleteYea it can be called "A day in the life of a community organizer"
Delete(Obama)"If you loan me some gold, I'll give you this IOU. I'm good for it...promise. (smiles)"
ReplyDeleteyea he will borrow it from China...
DeleteHere is my Caption:
ReplyDeleteObama: "You know my ideas of sharing the wealth are no different from piracy.. like you, I plunder and pilage. only I call it "redistribution of wealth"
Pirate Captain: "aye, now show me the rum and bring out the wenches" !
We butt-pirates also appreciates ye coming out in fer us ben able to marry the cabin lads.
ReplyDeleteha ha ha !
DeleteLol. Great pic. Love the comments!!
ReplyDeleteI know! I like Mama Bears the best.
Deletemeeting of the mutual admiration society
ReplyDelete