Tuesday, September 4, 2012
Welcome New Followers
Today I warmly hang out my welcome sign for two new followers. A big Clothesline Welcome goes out to: Mohave Rat He is quite the character and I am going to love getting to know him. However he does have one small fault..he is former Air Force--I know we all can't be perfect..ha ha.
And to K, she as well, blogs about Prepping and Prepardeness. She is a suburban Prepper, and even has 2 boys..so we do have lots in common. I will enjoy our chats and getting better aquainted.
Thank you both for stopping by my Blog, and hitting the follower button, comment as much as you like, and I promise to do my best to respond.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

Thanks for the welcome. My father was Army Air Corps flew the hump in WWII. I didn't have much of a choice! ha ha ha the rat
ReplyDelete