The dog woke me up, I rolled out of bed and stumbled to let him out. I started the coffee pot, and looked outside..another foggy morning. The house was quiet, everyone I thought was still snoozing in bed.
I am still trying to wake up...I let the dog back in, and shuffle through the kitchen....and that is when I hear: "BOO" then laughing... I jumped ! "I scareded you mommy"! ND was standing there laughing...I reach down to kiss his little forhead, he put his arms around my waist for a hug and told me good morning.
"oh goodness...yes you scared mommy, you got me baby" more giggling. - His little laugh is the best wake up call.
The coffee is now ready, bacon is defrosting, ND is sitting beside me watching me type..he is trying my coffee...both boys love it because it is so good for you and he tells me its healthy.. : )
My Saturday has started, I am ready to face any and all challanges....Have a good one everyone!
Coffee Bacon and giggles.. nice start :)
ReplyDelete