Monday, September 10, 2012

Caption The Picture # 1

This is something new I am starting on my blog, a weekly picture where you, my followers and readers make up your own caption. Be as creative as you want.

My first picture is courtesy of Ole Joe Biden himself with a biker babe sitting in front of him..so take a look, and have fun with it. I can't wait to read what you all will come up with.


12 comments:

  1. At least he wasn't in Saudi Arabia and pulled that stunt.

    ReplyDelete
  2. "So this is how I'd have to ride with you on the bike?"

    ReplyDelete
  3. Here is my Caption :

    "Shhhh I'll tell ya little secret sweet heart that no one knows about me...I like to wear leather underwear"

    ReplyDelete
  4. i am never good with coming up with captions for funny pics - i suck at it. but the guy on the right - the look on his face is priceless. he seems to be saying "get me away from this dirty, creepy old guy".

    your captions wins so far tho JUGM!!! bahahahahahahah!

    your friend,
    kymber

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh that is okay. The 2 biker dudes look like they want to kick his A----

      Delete
  5. how about the oldie" is that a flashlight in your pocket?" ha ha ha the rat

    ReplyDelete
  6. Whaada ya say....I'll get rid of my secret service if you ditch these two.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That is funny MAMA... I was kind of thinking the same thing too...

      Delete
  7. I think "Ole Joe" is about to be hooked to a Harley and dragged down the street for messing with someone's property.

    ReplyDelete
  8. If you let me ride bitch on your bike. I can get you a government job. With no Obama care.

    ReplyDelete