Earlier this afternoon, Senior, the boys and I made a trip out to COSTCO. We wanted to get more rice and sugar, plus I was shopping for a new IPOD, mine of 5years got fried about 2 weeks ago while I was backing out the driveway, coffee spilled on to it. So Senior told me I could shop for a new one. However, imagine my disappointment when I realized Costco does not sell them, but they have no problem selling the IHOME docking station for them... ?????????
We shopped for other items not on our list, and managed to fill up the cart. I had the youngest in the shopping cart seat, and joked with the check out guy: " This didn't have a bar code on it, so I don't know what it costs"....LOL He laughed and said " sorry, ma'am can't sell him then" The youngest starred at me in horror cause he thought he was going to have to live at Costco,
he said " If I live here I will eat everything".. Our lovely cashier heard him and said... " little boy you want to live here? well my family told me that when the ZOMBIE APOCALYPSE happens, we are coming to Costco and locking all the gates" So, our youngest in all his infinite wisdom, then says:
" Democrats are Zombies" ! ...
Then I came home and stumbled upon this most appropriate pic:

Thanks Rob!
ReplyDeleteThis comment has been removed by the author.
ReplyDeleteGreat photo! I have a funny feeling that these "dead" will be walking around with pitchforks when it's all-said-and-done-with. The left is playing with fire and doesn't realize it.
ReplyDeleteGeorge Washington said that "When the government fears the people there will be liberty."
Hey, on a different note, the 22 rifle you showed off a few posts ago, did you just get the cheap basic Ruger 10/22 and then buy your kit to modify it?
I'm under the impression that all you really need to get started....
Agreed Matt, the Left does not realize the monster it is creating....
ReplyDeleteAbout my Ruger- Yes it WAS the basic 10/22. Here is a link to a post i did back in August in reference to my conversion. As there are several models of the Archangel you can purchase. I love this conversion.
http://talesfromtheclothesline.blogspot.com/2011/08/this-aint-your-grandpas-ole-22.html