While on our weekend trip 2 weeks ago, We visited the Bass Pro up in Concord, NC. it is about an hour outside of Charlotte and sits on I-85, it is about 3-4 miles from Charlotte Motor speedway.
We like going to the Bass Pros, they are a neat tourist attraction. We have been to 5 different stores. The boys love the big fish tanks and this particular one, had a large catfish. Senior estimated it weighed about 60-70 pounds... I kept trying to get a picture of him, but he was on the move, and there was a terrible glare on the glass from all the lights.
Senior went off on his way and I went off on mine, I was in the camping section..and oh cool! I found paracord bracelets. Now Stephen has made us some, and I have bought some from the gun shows. I have never paid more then $7.00 for one. But I be danged if I pay this :
Yes that is correct, 39.99 for a paracord survival bracelet. I just wonder how gullible people are and how many folks out there have paid that. WOW!

Did you hear N. ask me to make him one while we were at the gathering? He said, 'Mr. Stephen I want one that's gray and black.'
ReplyDeleteNow, how could I say no....
Big N or Little N ? that is sweet of you...he will love it.
DeleteYes, after looking at the rack where they were being sold, there were quite a few suckers that bought them.
ReplyDeleteOH MY GAWD!!!! our friend North (GunBlogBlackList) made us 2 bracelets each and one ankle bracelet for me - they are beautifully-made and the colours are wonderful - we love them!
ReplyDelete$39.99?!?!?!!?!?!? THAT is nuts!!!!
your friend,
kymber
isnt insanity???? and people were buying them. Stephen made our first ones, then i got 2 for the boys at a gun show. I did not think about the anklet thing. Next gun show I will look for a larger size and use it as that.
Delete