Tuesday, September 25, 2012

Interview with the Typical Obama Supporter

Howard Stern show contributers took the streets of Harlem, NY to find and interview Obama supporters.
Some confused individuals thought it was still 2008 and McCain was running. Others had no clue Osama Bin Laden was dead. and Many thought Ryan was Obamas running mate...
Well worth watching, and good for a laugh....

2 comments:

  1. I am sorry, but people from Harlem do not represent us typical Obama supporters. Try interviewing my friend who are Democrats--PhDs, professors, professionals from all fields, carpenters, nurses. None are on welfare.

    Aren't those leading questions?

    We Democrats do listen to the news.

    He needs a larger sample to make an informed opinion of the typical Obama supporter.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. while I understand your sentiment..I think what Howard is getting at, is of that politcally un-educated level. The folks interviewd didnt even know the correct election year, or who was running on which ticket. Which to me says if these people are indeed registered voters, then they have no business voting.

      Sean Hannity has gone as well out on the streets on NYC, not Harlem. and done the same sort of interviews, with almost the same reactions, and his interviews were with people from all levels of society-and as expected, they could not tell the interviewer anything positive that Obama has done during his time in office that warrants him being re-elected.

      I live in Florida, and can testify, that I have neighbors and friends that are democrats, and they will tell you in a hearbeat that it does not matter what Obama has done or not done..they just vote that ticket no matter what.
      And my african-american friends will tell me, that its all about the fact they have a black in office and want to keep it that way. I also have a a few neighbors in Unions, and they will tell you, they are voting for BO because he is a friend to the Unions..not off his merit or job skills, but because the union bosses tell them to keep this guy in office.

      Delete